Own your future
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
- 10+ years of accounting and finance experience.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting is required, an M.B.A. and public accounting certification is highly desirable.
- 5+ years in a management role with direct team member supervision responsibilities.
- 3+ years of recent experience leading finance and accounting in a global organization with multiple countries under the span of responsibility.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills with the ability to make fundamental points clearly and succinctly.
As a plus
- Experience in an IT services company.
- Train and manage each of the country specific financial leads.
- Review and approve each of the country payrolls.
- Oversee audits in each of the countries where contract employees are based.
- Support customer and supplier contract negotiations and maintain record management.
- Oversee the company finance IT system.
- Review and approve monthly customer billings.
- Calculate and distribute monthly KPI’s to senior management.
- Monitor cash position and ensure adequate liquidity is maintained for near term financial obligations.
- Review and ensure timely payment of company credit cards.
- Ensure timely completion of bank account reconciliations and review monthly for anomalies.
- Oversee transfer pricing policy compliance.