As a Marketing Specialist at Transcenda, you will play a central role in developing and executing global marketing strategies. Your responsibilities encompass managing the end-to-end content production cycle, designing and launching outreach and ABM campaigns, as well as assisting in podcast strategies and event management. You'll continually refine our marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with Transcenda's objectives and enhancing our market presence.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing.
- Experience working with analytical tools, such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, and Serpstat.
- Knowledge of HubSpot.
- Experience in designing and launching ABM campaigns.
- Experience in event preparation and support.
- Foundations in public relations.
- Content management background.
As a plus
- Ability to conduct interviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- SEO background.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of global marketing strategies for Transcenda.
- Oversee and manage the end-to-end content product cycle, collaborating with vendors and stakeholders.
- Design and launch outreach campaigns using sales tools such as Lemlist or Apollo.
- Assist in creating and implementing podcast strategies; oversee the entire podcast development cycle.
- Assist with event management by selecting high-potential events, negotiating speaking opportunities, and collaborating with event agencies.
- Create effective PR strategies by pitching to journalists and negotiating with media platforms.
- Design ABM campaigns to target prospects in selected segments.
- Analyze campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and others.
- Develop regular reports on marketing campaigns’ performance and provide insights for future marketing projects.