Own your future
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn, accept, and apply coaching.
- Detail-oriented and interested in the business and in doing research work.
- Willingness to be creative and find solutions.
- Metrics-driven and goal-oriented.
- Excellent follow up and strong time management/project management skills.
- Research potential candidates and create data sets for recruitment outreach.
- Conduct initial screening with candidates.
- Market research using a variety of tools
- Marketing planning around talent acquisition.
- Work closely with the executive team and department heads on recruiting strategy and execution.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increases reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.