Own your future
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
- Proficient in C# and Object Oriented programming.
- Proficient in MS SQL SQL programming language.
- Experience with Clinical Trial software technology.
- Familiarity of Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence).
- Familiarity with AWS, ETL, and PowerShell.
- Preferred experience utilizing REST APIs.
- Preferred experience working with off-site development teams.
- Ability to gather business requirements, write specifications, write code, complete programming, and perform unit testing and debugging of applications.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements, well-defined user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to challenge processes that are inefficient or counterproductive and establish/deploy new processes to improve efficiency, strong change management and collaboration skills.
- Ability to successfully work independently on new projects and initiatives while also being able to collaborate with others when needed to achieve goals.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, troubleshoot and reach resolutions.
- Ability to identify risks (both technical and timelines) to deliverables and raise for discussion and guidance with more senior team member.
- Ability to perform code reviews from code written by other team members.
- Ability to work with different teams with widely varying skills.
- Ability to do in-depth code level debugging (of your code or someone else’s code).
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Engage in conversations with clients, Project Managers, Engineering, and Product teams.
- Having seasoned experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Independently analyzes, designs, programs, and debugs solutions to customize software used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs to meet specific customer needs.
- Works on diverse scope issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Independently interacts with users (including external customers) to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Networks with key contacts within the delivery unit and outside their own area of expertise.
- Independently works within defined procedures and practices to help determine appropriate action.
- Ensure delivery of assigned tickets to timelines and quality, manage internal communications cross functionally with limited support required. Any risks to delivery are managed as required with limited support from Manager or Lead.