Own your future
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
The Human Resources Director in Transcenda is the most senior HR professional in the department and is responsible for taking executive HR decisions regarding policies, practices, and strategies.
- 3+ years of experience as HR Director.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in Human Resources will be a plus.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.