Lead Technical Delivery/Program Manager
Own your future
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
As Lead Technical Delivery/Program Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects. This role involves leading client engagements, managing end to end delivery of projects, and leading Transcenda’s Project Management organization.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management with a recent 3+ years of Tecnical Delivery/Program Management experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing executive level stakeholder relationships.
- Experience with business travel with US based clients.
- Ability to build long-term client relationships.
- Skilled at navigating challenging conversations externally and internally.
- Advocate for autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams.
- Experience working with remote / 3rd party team members in an Agile environment within globally distributed teams.
- 5+ years in a leadership role with responsibility for for full lifecycle team member management.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development or quality assurance.
- Experience in managing both legacy project initiatives and startups development from scratch.
- Acute attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze processes, identify problems and trends, develop effective solutions and stratdegies.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter.
- Knowledge of version and change control best practices.
- Atlassian administration experience (Confluence, Jira).
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time if needed.
As a plus
- Understand APIs, their usage and their impact on the platform or ecosystem.
- Experience with reading code, coding, or understanding data like JSON/XML.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Project Management: planning, executing, and leading projects while managing internal teams and client stakeholders.
- Team Leadership: Hire, assemble and lead cross-functional teams of technical professionals, ensuring that team members understand their roles and responsibilities. Provide guidance and mentorship to team members.
- Client and Stakeholder Communication: Act as a bridge between the technical team and non-technical stakeholders, including clients, executives, and other departments.Communicate project progress, issues, and outcomes effectively, manage expectations, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and challenges in projects and teams and develop mitigation strategies. Monitor and manage risks to minimize their impact on project delivery.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that the final deliverables meet the quality standards and requirements set for the projects. Implement quality control processes to achieve this.
- Resource Allocation: Managing the allocation of resources, including personnel, equipment, and software tools. Ensure that the team has what they need to accomplish project goals.
- Budget Management: Responsible for monitoring project expenses and ensuring that they stay within the allocated budget.
- Timeline Management: Project scheduling and timeline management. Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed to keep the projects on track.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain comprehensive project documentatio including status reports, project plans, and other documentation necessary.
- PMO ownership: Direct management of Transcenda’s project management team within service portfolio along with responsibility for building, leading, and managing the PMO office.
- Create a motivational, transparent, collaborative, fun, and trustful environment where teams can work efficiently and deliver high-quality products quickly.
- Model a philosophy of curiosity and trust-based relationship and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the team members and dependent teams.
- Prepare performance reports and report project status to stakeholders and management.
Lead Technical Delivery/Program Manager
We'll contact you soon.
Something went wrong. Form data wasn't submitted