Own your future
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
- Seasoned knowledge of SQL programming language and Reporting & Data Analytics/Visualization systems.
- Ability to independently gather user requirements, writes specifications, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Experience interacting with external customers to define requirements and needs to support development activities.
- Using reporting packages such as: Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Tableau.
- Ability to identify risks (both technical and timelines) to deliverables and raise for discussion and guidance in advance of them happening with respective stakeholders. With support from more senior team members provides solutions and alternative approaches to address risks.
- Clinical Trials, EDC, eCOA experience is beneficial.
- Having seasoned experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Independently analyzes, designs, programs, and debugs solutions to customize software used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs to meet specific customer needs.
- Works on diverse scope issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Independently interacts with users (including external customers) to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Networks with key contacts within the delivery unit and outside their own area of expertise.
- Independently works within defined procedures and practices to help determine appropriate action.
- Ensure delivery of assigned tickets to timelines and quality, manage internal communications cross functionally with limited support required. Any risks to delivery are managed as required with limited support from Manager or Lead.