Technical Project Manager
Own your future
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
As Lead Technical Delivery/Program Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects. This role involves leading client engagements, managing end to end delivery of projects, and leading Transcenda’s Project Management organization.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Experience communicating at the executive level.
- Ability to build long-term client relationships.
- Skilled at navigating challenging conversations externally and internally.
- Advocate for autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams.
- Experience working with remote / 3rd party team members in an Agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development or quality assurance.
- Experience in managing both legacy project initiatives and startups development from scratch.
- Acute attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze processes, identify problems and trends, develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter.
- Knowledge of version and change control best practices.
- Knowledge/experience with React framework.
As a plus
- Understand APIs, their usage and their impact on the platform or ecosystem.
- Experience with reading code, coding, or understanding data like JSON/XML.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Ability to manage QA process and 3rd party vendors.
- Create a motivational, transparent, collaborative, fun, and trustful environment where teams can work efficiently and deliver high-quality products quickly.
- Model a philosophy of curiosity and trust-based relationship and conflict resolution.
- Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the team members and dependent teams.
- Leverage technical acumen and emotional intelligence to translate business needs and delivery capabilities across engineering and business stakeholder teams.
- Create project timelines, and manage development milestones and deliverables.
- Manage JIRA to prioritize backlog and keep sprints on track.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Track record of meeting deadlines consistently with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously and documenting progress.
- Prepare performance reports and report project status to stakeholders and management.
- Driving projects from conception to finished product.
Technical Project Manager
We'll contact you soon.
Something went wrong. Form data wasn't submitted