Own your future
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
Vice President of Sales at Transcenda is a top-level executive in sales. Oversees and directs the sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue and contribute to the overall profitability of the company. Works with leaders across our sales team to ensure our organization hits our sales and revenue goals.
- Master’s degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the company’s products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Working with the marketing department to design print and online promotional materials for the company’s products and services.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating customer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.